What's in it for you?
Apply on Partner Site
* Up to £11.50 per hour
* Part Time, flexible 24 hours a week between Monday and Friday 8.30-5. Wednesday is an essential working day.
* On-site Parking
A super opportunity for a PT sales administrator….
* Sales Administration and Order Processing experience: 1+ year (preferred)
* Experienced in receiving and inputting customer orders and information into automated / specialist sales systems (ERP).
* Have a very good customer focussed telephone manner.
* Assist in updating and maintaining product pricing where necessary
* Communicate with customers regarding lead times, pricing, deliveries, and schedule changes
* Working with all departments to resolve any queries relating to the customer account.
* To help plan, organise, and prioritise work activities over weeks/months ahead to satisfy customer expectations.
* Develop effective working relationships with all levels of staff and customers
* Help manage the company CRM system and keep records of sales opportunities
* Develop and build market knowledge and manage other duties as requested
* Preferably previous experience working in an administrative role
* Good problem solving ability to use initiative and common sense
* Ability to prioritise accordingly
* Numerate, accurate with the ability to meet deadlines
* Excellent communication skills at all levels including written and verbal
* Good computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Bridge Recruitment Ltd are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and acting as an Employment Agency
Or check similar jobs