Hybrid – 3 days in office
Apply on Partner Site
Salary up to £60k
We need a BI & CRM Technical Lead. The primary role of the BI & CRM Tech Lead is to combine expertise, programming skill, data science and business intelligence to extract meaningful insights from the data, and act as a leader for a small team of BI Devs and Data Analysts.
This is a great opportunity has arisen for a BI & CRM Lead to work within a fast-growing technology company.
The role is hybrid, and the office is in Northamptonshire.
Your skills and experience
Experience as a BI/CRM Technical Lead or in a similar role (for example CRM Business Analyst, BI Manager, CRM Manager or BI Developer).
* Highly organised critical thinker with a great attention to detail.
* Exceptional communication and presentation skills in order to explain your work to people who don't understand the technical details.
* Effective listening skills in order to understand the requirements of the business.
* Strong problem-solving with an emphasis on product development, with the ability to come up with imaginative solutions.
* Drive and the resilience to try new ideas if the first one doesn't work - you'll be expected to work with minimal supervision, so it's important that you're able to motivate yourself.
* Collaborative approach and a 'go-getting' attitude, sharing ideas and finding solutions.
* Accountable for the outcome, seeks opportunities and removes obstacles.
* Strong planning, time management and organisational skills.
* The ability to deliver under pressure and to tight deadlines.
* A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
Experience in and knowledge of:
* Expert knowledge in Microsoft and CRM Systems.
* Data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques.
* Using computer languages to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
* Developing and maintaining ETL/ELT routines.
* BI tools.
* Advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests, and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
* Coaching, mentoring and leading small teams.
For more information, please contact Charles Jenson Recruitment
Or check similar jobs