Health, Safety and Environment Officer – Fire and Explosion
Apply on Partner Site
On offer: £ 45,000-£48,000 + Bonus + Pension + Career Progression + more
Shift: Monday to Friday, Days
Teleios Recruitment are working on behalf of their client to recruit an experienced Health, Safety and Environment Officer to join their thriving company. This is a new exciting role introduced as the business continues to expand.
The ideal candidate will have a degree in related field or relevant industry experience within manufacturing and has experience with the following:
* Fire & Explosion Strategy, Policy, Plans & Standards
* Risk management, Inspection & Audits
* Training & Advice
* Incidents and investigations
The Health, Safety and Environment Officer responsibilities:
* Support and facilitate the implementation of the company's HSE Management System over their multiple locations.
* Provide timely, accurate, and relevant HSE support by supporting a team of dedicated HSE Advisors, supporting safety-focused operations personnel.
* Provide expertise and support on subjects such as ATEX, Mechanical Integrity, Fire and Dust explosion, ISO 45001, Pressure Systems, LOTOTO
* Provide expertise and support in specialist subjects such as Confined Space Entry, Working at Height, Cranes and Lifting, Electricity, forklift, permit to work, Emergency response, dangerous goods, hazardous substances
* Implementation of ISO 45001, or ISO 14001 and audit experience
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Or check similar jobs