Headley have a new vacancy available for an experienced supply chain specialist to take on a Purchasing Manager role.
Apply on Partner Site
This is a key position within a growing manufacturing company that requires a strategic approach to the company’s supply chain as it embarks on its next stage of growth.
Exciting plans are in place, and this role is critical to that. You’ll make a real difference, and career progression prospects exist to reward performance.
Key duties to include:
* Analysis and development of existing supply chain to ensure future procurement needs of the business can be met as it gears to expand
* Management of a small team of buyers
* Analysis and development of current procurement practices and policies
* Close liaison with other internal departments to determine purchasing requirements
* Market research around cost, material availability and supply partners
* Negotiation to secure best terms for the business
* Direct and in-direct purchasing spend
Required experience to include:
* Supply chain / purchasing qualification – CIPS or similar
* Experience in a senior purchasing role within a manufacturing company
* Strategic outlook, able to see the bigger picture and plan accordingly
* Commercial approach, strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
* Management experience preferred, or with the ability to take on people management responsibilities
* Able to grow with the business
This is an exciting role with a growing, SME, multi site manufacturer.
Salary negotiable for the right individual
Apply with your CV today
Or check similar jobs