SEND Teaching Assistant
Apply on Partner Site
Milk Education are working with a primary school in Swinton, Salford (M27) who are seeking an SEND Teaching Assistant to work 1-2-1 with a year 4 child with challenging behaviour. This SEND Teaching Assistant job is full-time and the working hours will be 08:30am- 15:30pm Monday to Friday with a 30 minute lunch break.
This SEND Teaching Assistant role will involve keeping the child on task and ensuring that the work they are set is being done to a good standard. The role will involve providing 1:1 support to a Year 4 child who requires assistance in overcoming barriers to learning in order to achieve their true potential. As an SEND Teaching Assistant you will support them in accessing the curriculum in order to help to reduce incidences of internal and external exclusion.
This SEND Teaching Assistant job will commence as soon as possible and will continue until Fri 22nd Dec 2023.
The role of an SEND Teaching Assistant is to work with this child on a one to one basis or support them within small or whole class groups, acting as a:
* Facilitator for learning
* Role Model
We are looking for an SEND Teaching Assistant that is:
* Inspirational and highly effective in the classroom
* Passionate about enabling every child to fulfil their potential
* Able to contribute to, and work, as part of a team
* Reliable and flexible to suit the expectations of our schools
What Milk-Education can offer you:
* Excellent rates of pay
* Direct links to local schools
* Training support sessions
* Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation
Take a look at our website to see our BOLD and FRESH approach to Education-Recruitment:
We are the NUMBER 1 rated Education agency on Facebook- but don’t just take our word for it! See what fellow Teachers and Teaching Assistants are saying about Milk-
If you are interested in registering for this role or other roles we have, please call Josh on (phone number removed) or submit your application via the form below.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment
Or check similar jobs