We are a Sussex based high-end interior fit out and refurbishment company who also specialise in the manufacture of bespoke joinery and have a friendly working environment. Due to ongoing expansion, we are looking to employ a Working Site Foreman to oversee predominantly London based (large and small) fit out projects, however, on occasion we do secure works further afield that will require overnight or weekly stays away.
Apply on Partner Site
The candidate will predominantly be working on sites but must also be willing to occasionally work within our offices at Small Dole, West Sussex.
Benefits will be:
* Competitive salary.
* 21 days paid holiday + Bank Holidays.
* Company van.
The role of Foreman will involve, but not limited to:
* Leading a team of carpenters, electricians, decorators, dryliners and any other trades required in fitting manufactured goods and carrying out full refurbishments.
* Oversee the quality of our own fitters and sub-contractors that work with us.
* Liaising with Head Office.
* Interpreting drawings, marking out on site and coordinating between trades.
* Overseeing the welfare, health and safety of their team.
* Liaising with clients and main contractors.
* Producing RAMS.
* Have basic computor skills and be confident in issuing timesheets, material requisitions, hot works permits etc.
* Have good time management skills.
The ideal candidate will have:
* A good eye for detail.
* A high standard of workmanship and finishes.
* Their own hand tools.
* Driving licence.
* Good time management skills.
* Ideally have some or be willing to complete basic site training SMSTS, CSCS, PASMA & first aid.
* Good organisational skills.
* A good knowledge of health and safety.
* A willingness to travel when required.
* The ability to remain calm under pressure
Or check similar jobs