Trainer Employment Consultant
Apply on Partner Site
£25,000 - £27,000
A leading Training and Education Group is urgently looking for a Trainer Employment Consultant.
You will work with the Contract Manager and key stakeholders to deliver the contract outcomes, which are primarily Training focussed; ensuring that appropriate activity is undertaken with each customer to achieve training targets. This will includes customer referrals, Delivering bite size training courses, Referring customers on NCS, supporting customers following their employment to ensure sustained outcome are maintained.
You will be responsible for employer engagement, outreach and Trainer, and achieving the relevant targets.
* Establish rapport and build a challenging and supportive relationship with your clients and customers;
* Delivery bitesize sessions around Math related subject matter. Developing content for 1-2 hour delivery.
* Reporting on monthly targets.
* Maintain key relationships with stakeholders
* Manage a caseload of customers to ensure appropriate and effective contractual activity is undertaken by all customers according to their level of job readiness;
* Address customer’s personal and contextual constraints to employment, implementing action plans, providing challenge, advice and guidance where appropriate to develop customer’s capability in the recruitment process so they have the skills and confidence to secure employment.
* Directly deliver employment support, including job search guidance, CV writing, soft-skills development and motivational sessions particularly focused around hospitality, retail and tourism.
* Generate leads for vacancies and employer relationships;
* Account management of client relationships and delivery against their specifications;
* Identify, structure and recommend recruitment and training solutions, to meet the specific needs of customers and employers;
* Sourcing referral routes for customers, and using those referral routes to sign customers up to the programme;
* Provide advice, guidance and support for customers during their initial weeks of employment, supporting them in the transition from welfare to employment;
* Develop relationships and networks with key stakeholders including employers, jobcentre teams, local authorities, and training providers to ensure smooth operation of all processes
* Maintain paperwork and customer records to a required quality standard to ensure the customer journey is documented in accordance with our quality standards.
* Strong sales and employment background
* Experience delivering training session
* Experience With content writing
* Experienced and confident in delivering against targets and KPI’s
* Understanding of the local market and industry networks
* Experience of delivering against target and KPI’s successfully in a challenging environment
* Experience of giving Advice, Information and Guidance
* Teaching qualification desirable
* Expert relationship building skills and communication skills
Or check similar jobs