£38,000 - £40,000
Apply on Partner Site
* Based in Chessington
* 21 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
* Full training will be provided.
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Free parking on site
We’re looking for an experienced and exceptional Operations Manager to manage our Guest Services, Maintenance and Laundry teams – developing great working relationships and ensuring they have the tools and motivation to go the extra mile for our guests, and each other, every day.
* Overseeing the Guest Services Team to ensure their daily tasks are completed to a high standard with guest satisfaction remaining their number one focus.
* The Operations Manager ensures the Maintenance staff are carrying out jobs to consistently high standards, reporting back with accurate updates and leaving guests impressed with the service provided.
* Organising necessary vehicle servicing, repairs, and MOTs.
* Ensuring all property information on our systems is up-to-date and accurate with all staff aware of where to find answers to the most common questions.
* Ensuring all key stakeholders are kept updated with issue resolution progress.
* Exceptional organisation and prioritisation skills – the ability to multi-task
* You have demonstrable experience of management with outstanding provable results.
* You have a driving license.
Apply now for more information
Or check similar jobs