Apply on Partner Site
25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays!
Only 1 in 4 Saturdays from 8-1!
The role of the Vehicle Technician is to:
* To diagnose, repair and service the range of manufacturer products in accordance with manufacturer’s work specifications.
All Harwoods employees are expected to comply with/adhere to all Harwoods policies and procedures and any additional manufacturer requirements relevant to their role.
* Proof of Right to Work in the UK.
* Relevant manufacturer experience.
Skills & Knowledge
* Full UK driving licence.
* Smart appearance.
* Competency in numeracy, literacy and IT.
* Level 1/2/3/4 certification (as required).
* Through the use of diagnostic equipment and a systematic approach, ensure vehicle faults are diagnosed and rectified. Meet with customers to identify and clearly understand problems as and when required.
* Ensure full understanding of latest technology introduced on the vehicle range and how to diagnose and repair faults on them.
* Carry out diagnosis, repairs and servicing to the highest standards and to the appropriate specification.
* Ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practices of self and others.
* Liaise and seek advice from colleagues and supervisors in situations that are over and above work specified.
* Check level and quality of work through use of diagnostic equipment and road-testing vehicles after work has been carried out. Liaise with Service Advisor.
* Complete relevant service documentation (job sheets, PDI’s, service reports) in line with brand standards, warranty and site requirements.
* Ensure that workshop housekeeping standards are maintained at all times including the use of special and personal tools
Or check similar jobs