Apply on Partner Site
£25,000 - £27,000
Marble Talent Group is working with a leading provider of high-quality coffee machines and equipment to businesses and coffee enthusiasts alike.
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Mechanical Engineer to join the workshop team and take charge of repairing and maintaining coffee machines. As a Mechanical Workshop Engineer, you will play a vital role in ensuring our customers' coffee machines are always in excellent working condition, delivering the perfect cup of coffee every time.
* Diagnose and troubleshoot issues with various coffee machine models and brands.
* Perform routine maintenance and preventive repairs on coffee machines.
* Disassemble and reassemble coffee machines for repair or component replacement.
* Identify and order replacement parts as needed.
* Test repaired machines to ensure they meet quality and performance standards.
* Document all repairs and maintenance activities accurately.
* Maintain a clean and organized workshop area.
* Provide technical support to customers and address their inquiries regarding machine issues.
* Collaborate with the team to improve repair processes and efficiency.
* Keep up-to-date with the latest coffee machine technology and trends.
* Any mechanical or electrical qualifications
* Proven experience in repairing coffee machines or similar equipment.
* Strong mechanical and technical skills.
* Ability to read and interpret technical manuals and schematics.
* Excellent problem-solving and diagnostic abilities.
* Attention to detail and precision in repairing machines.
* Strong organizational and time management skills.
* Customer-oriented attitude with good communication skills.
* Team player with the ability to work independently.
* Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and coffee machine models.
About Marble Talent
As engineering recruitment specialists, we pride ourselves on the ability to turn aspiring candidates at the beginning, middle or towards the end of their engineering careers into successful, professional engineers place at the right companies. We are interested in people from all walks of life, as long as they have the passion to succeed in engineering. Our goal is to become the recruiter of choice for UK engineering companies. We will do this by continuing to deliver a first-class service for both clients and candidates
Or check similar jobs