Job Title: Head of Health & Safety
Apply on Partner Site
Salary: £60,000-£70,000 plus package
Job Reference: HB7703
An impressive FMCG company are looking to strengthen their senior team with an experienced and talented Senior Health & Safety leader to be based at their site near Bedfordshire and cover the UK.
The role will involve proactively working with other senior management and board members to establish and maintain a culture of safe, environmentally friendly practices across the organisation. Working alongside the senior management team, you will be responsible for devising and implementing the company's health and safety policies and systems, and keeping up-to-date with all relevant legislation.
You will need ensure a safe and healthy work environment by the completion and regular review of risk assessments for all work equipment and operations. You will need to promote a continuous improvement culture to maintain the highest standard of HSE at all times.
* Experience in a Health, Safety and Environmental Manager or similar role in an FMCG company.
* A passionate and strong communicator who is able to develop strong relationships with key stakeholders.
* Proactive rather than reactive to resolve issues from arising.
* Excellent planning and organisational skills.
* NEBOSH Certification or equivalent.
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements, please get in touch with Will Malcolm at (url removed) or by calling (phone number removed) .
Or check similar jobs