Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Sales Administrator for our client based in Braintree on a permanent basis.
Apply on Partner Site
The successful candidate will work closely with the remarketing team, supporting them with all aspects of the sales process. This is a fast-paced role which involves multi-tasking and taking prompt actions to maintain a high standard of customer service.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Ensuring customer orders are prepared and shipped by the warehouse department in an accurate and timely manner
* Acting as the link between the sales department and the warehousing department
* Working with customers to ensure any issues with orders are resolved to the satisfaction of all parties
* Handling customer claims
* Purchase order creation, invoice management, transport booking & management.
* Liaising with multiple functions across the business and building strong relationships that ensure a smooth day to day sales process.
* Creating & sending mailshots to customers.
* Sales order process, issues & tracking.
Education, skills, and experience:
* Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
* Strong coordination and administration skills
* Proficient in Microsoft office, particularly Excel
* Ability to build effective relationships at all levels whilst managing client expectations
* Proactive and self motivated
* Previous experience in liaising with couriers/shipping companies advantageous
* Ideally from Sales Administration background
Working hours will be Monday – Friday, 35 hours per week, with optional hybrid working (2-3 days remote per week) after completion of the probationary period.
In return our client offers a salary of £23,000 - £28,000 per annum, as well as free on-site parking.
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates
Or check similar jobs