Job Title: HR Administrator
Apply on Partner Site
Location: Pulborough, Sussex
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary: £Competitive (apply for details)
Company pension – employer contribution 5
Death in service benefit
Group sickness benefit
A range of family-friendly policies including flexible working.
To provide a professional administrative and customer focused support service. This role sits near the reception area and will also be responsible for meet and greet reception duties. The requirement of the post needs an extremely well-organised and pro-active individual with excellent IT skills, a high standard of administrative, clerical and secretarial skills, and the ability to deal effectively with a wide range of people. You will also have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, work with meticulous attention to detail and maintain discretion at all times.
This role does not offer Hybrid Working due to its Reception based duties and would require someone who is able to come on site 5 days a week.
* General day to day business admin - cover reception where needed, data entry, draft correspondence.
* Acting as initial point of contact for employees and visitors
* Administering and maintaining the HR Information System (HRIS) Workday; updating with new starters, leavers and amendments, creating reports and reviewing and updating data integrity.
* New starters: Organising and delivering HR inductions, arranging ID passes, administering required tools for the new hire such as PPE (Lab Coats, safety glasses and safety shoes) and locker room access etc.
* Leavers: Overseeing leavers, raising IT Tickets and ensuring company property is returned, recorded and exit interviews arranged
* Learning and Development: Coordination of training for staff on site, booking courses, raising
* POs, organising training interventions, preparing sponsorship agreements and recording of completed training.
* Mental Health: This role will help the Company positively support mental health and partake in Mental Health Awareness month and or Global Mental Health projects.
* Communications: Ensuring communications are appropriately cascaded as directed using various methods such as newsletters, comms screen, Teams, SharePoint and site-wide emails
* Administering the Continuous Improvement programmed called the ‘IDEAS Scheme’.
* Staff Social Events: Organise staff events such as the summer BBQ celebration etc.
* GDPR: ensuring compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), maintaining confidentiality of employee information and the Company’s data at all times.
* Administrative support to other functional teams as and when required. Such as organising Lunches for visitors.
* Responsible for booking travel arrangements for employees travelling for Business purposes, such as flight’s hotels and taxis etc. This involves working with our travel agent to find the best travel deal/package and sending all required travel related documentation to the employee(s) travelling.
* Organising and arranging meetings for staff, including refreshments and lunches etc
* Responsibility for adhering to the Company’s ISO 9001 Quality, ISO14001 Environmental and Health and Safety management systems.
Education and Experience required
* Previous experience working in a similar HR and Business administration role.
* Technology savvy with experience of using MS Office applications.
* Process driven with a strong attention to detail ensuring all HR data entries are accurate.
* Proactive and enthusiastic, you are curious, flexible and demonstrate a strong work ethic.
* Proficient written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to create a sense of trust and personal integrity with employees and management.
* High level of proficiency in HRIS and data integrity.
* Aspires to continuously improve working practices and services.
* Flexibility is essential as the role includes a wide variety of responsibilities and ability to handle a reasonable level of pressure and demanding priorities without losing attention to detail and efficiency.
* CIPD qualified or willing to work towards is preferred.
* Mental Health First Aider qualified or willing to work towards is preferred
TPA are a specialist recruitment agency recruiting on behalf of our client
Or check similar jobs