Blue Water Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Temporary Works Manager in Ipswich.
Apply on Partner Site
The successful candidate will be working on a large new build industrial plant.
As a Temporary Works Manager, you will be responsible for:
* Overall responsibility for ensuring the Temporary works is constructed in accordance with the design, the relevant drawings and specifications.
* To be the first point of contact between the designer and the site team for all temporary works matters.
* To ensure that those responsible for the on-site temporary works management/supervision have received the appropriate level of training.
* Responsible through the lead TWC for ensuring that subcontractors managing, controlling and constructing temporary works have appropriate and adequate procedures.
* Maintaining and upkeep of all training records and records of TWC/TWS appointments within the project.
* Co-ordination of temporary works between the site teams, designers, permanent works designers & subcontractors.
* Take part in specific production meetings where required.
* Degree qualification in civil engineering or equivalent.
* Extensive experience in design and/or engineering management, temporary works, instrumentation and monitoring, and delivery of large infrastructure projects.
* CSCS card
* First Aid at Work
This role is for an immediate start for approx. 9 months.
If you are interested or available for this position, please contact Bradley Salt at Blue Water Recruitment
Or check similar jobs