Apply on Partner Site
Location: Merthyr Tydfil
Pay rate: £13.18 per hour- weekly paid
Smart Solutions are currently recruiting for a HR Assistant to join our successful client based in the Merthyr Tydfil area.
Our client is a leader in global aerospace and defense, who are looking for a HR Assistant to join their team on an ongoing basis. This position offers the opportunity to develop and gain experience of a range of generalist HR activities and tasks including the on-boarding process for all personnel through the organisation. Supporting the Head of HR and HRBP’s in providing a timely and high quality HR support service.
* First point of contact to troubleshoot and resolve basic issues or redirect for more technical issues system tables, list of values, etc. for various systems
* Provide administrative support to HRBP’s and Resourcing Advisor.
* Assist in onboarding process for new starters.
* Responsible for entering and maintaining mass data changes
* Support application data remediation and correct when necessary
* Establish baseline reports and create new reports wherein required
* When required assist in supporting the coverage of Reception.
* Ensure data integrity
Week 1- Monday to Thursday: 7am to 4pm, Friday: 7am to 3.30pm
Week 2- Monday to Thursday: 7am to 4.30pm
Skills & Experience Required:
* Knowledge of HR systems with experience of providing day-to-day HR Support and Administration.
* CIPD Level 3 or equivalent.
* Able to work with minimal instruction
* Excellent attention to detail and highly organised
* Administrative experience
* Own transport
Why Join us?
* Easy Access to Payslips
* Dedicated Account Manager
* Contact us 24/7
Apply today and a member of the team will be in touc
Or check similar jobs