VAN DRIVERS REQUIRED FOR HOME DELIVERY, LOW NUMBER OF DELIVERIES CUSTOMER FOCUS
Apply on Partner Site
FULL TIME REGULAR ONGOING WORK FROM SUNDAY TO THURSDAY OR TUESDAY TO SATURDAY
IMMEDIATE STARTS AND SHIFTS PLANNED TWO WEEKS IN ADVANCE
Staffline is recruiting for van delivery drivers to start working immediately for our client based in Eastleigh.
PAYE rate for the role is £12.00 per hour
Van and fuel provided
We are delighted to offer regular ongoing work on days: 13:15 - 22:00 shifts, either from Sunday to Thursday or from Tuesday to Saturday.
Opportunities to work additional shifts. Part time weekend drivers are welcome to apply. Paid inductions and training, real temp - perm opportunities for those wanting to work direct for our clients.
It is a legal requirement that candidates must be at least 18 years or over and have held a full manual driving licence for at least 12 months (with no more than 6 points on your licence). We'll ask you to complete an online driving risk assessment as part of your interview.
Your Time at Work
As a van driver, you'll join a new team to assist the client strive for greater heights for their customers. From the local fulfilment centre, you'll be part of a team that aims to give customers more choice with same day delivery, putting the customer at the heart of their Fast-Track network.
This role is not about the numbers of parcels it's the quality of service you give when delivering your time allocated delivery.
As a Van Driver, you'll be:
- Loading your own van with the help of the warehouse team, so you'll know where everything is.
- Deliver up to 25 drops per shift in a set area, using the technology to guide and help you on your drops.
- You'll be the face of the final delivery mile, demonstrating care of the customers purchase right to their door.
Being a retail operation, our client delivers all year round and will provide each driver with a long-term ongoing assignment. In return for your commitment, we can offer guaranteed shifts and start times that suit you.
Our Perfect Worker
As a Van Driver,
- Must be able to work any 5 out of 7 days
- A full UK manual driving license for at least the past 12 months
- No more than 6 points
- Be over the age of 18
- Be of smart appearance with experience of great customer service
- Multi drop driving experience
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn from £12.00 per hour
- Shift blocks during the day either from Sunday to Thursday or from Tuesday to Saturday
- On-Site support from the team
- Weekly pay
- Long term regular work
- Full training support for 2 weeks
Follow our Driving Facebook page and click on Like
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline
Or check similar jobs