Apply on Partner Site
Loughborough – LE11
Salary £12.66 per hour
Hours - Monday to Friday 40 hours per week
Rotating Shifts – Monday to Friday 6 am-2.15 pm and Late Shift Monday to Thursday 1.45 pm-10 pm and Friday 2.45 pm-7.30 pm
Quality / QC/ Lab Technician / Pharmaceutical / LE11
Purpose of the Quality Technician
This role will be responsible for the testing of pharmaceutical raw materials (including components), intermediates, and finished products for batch release, stability, development studies, and customer complaints in line with site procedures.
The employee would represent the department as required to include external customers and regulators.
Main duties and responsibilities of the Quality Technician
• Testing raw materials, working to appropriate laboratory systems, standards, and procedures
• Data recording, labeling and investigating.
• Completing analytical documentation including inputting of results
• Maintain GMP / GLP Standards and principles.
Experience/knowledge requirements for the Quality Technician
• Ideally have worked with GLP, GMP, Specifications and Test Methods
• Ideally have 1 year of experience of testing within the Pharmaceutical Laboratory
• Ideally have hands-on experience of HPLC, and UV techniques.
• Ideally have knowledge of pharmaceutical testing requirements, testing equipment, and current Analytical techniques.
Please contact Emma @The Recruitment Group on the contact details provided
Or check similar jobs