Apply on Partner Site
To independently handle and perform the Senior Project Management role for industrial projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Senior project management leadership to deliver high profile and complex projects
* Management of multiple internal and external stakeholders
* Manage, coordinate, and control the delivery of projects from inception to completion.
* Manage delivery of projects from RIBA Stage 1 to handover including programming, design, entitlements, bidding, permitting, and construction management.
* Manage projected budgets for subject properties and maintain monthly forecasts and cash flow analysis.
* Assists in or may be responsible for project scheduling and project decisions based upon owners’ objectives which may include, but is not limited to: site improvements, entitlements, permits, consultant selection; design team management, schedule creation and management, contractor selection and management, financial management including cash flows, anticipated cost reports and monthly reports.
* Assists in or assembles and manages required teams of consultants and contractors. (Negotiates contracts with each team member; Interfaces with architects, client staff, property managers and vendors).
* Maintains client relationships and may assist in or manages conflict resolution.
* Provides appropriate level of on-site supervision to ensure project performance criteria are being met.
* Develops relationships with consultants/contractors/vendors and evaluate their performance.
* Operates independently on activities relevant to project. Defers policy issues and employment related issues to higher management levels.
* Identify and address areas of concern regarding potential liabilities and risk (fee, our reputation, errors and omissions, etc.) to client prior to sign off and manage clients expectations
* Participates periodically in client meetings or business development presentations as part of a Team to help demonstrate our capabilities. Assists with the development of marketing materials and support information/data. Maintains a working knowledge of business unit’s available product and service offerings.
* Manage costs and keep track of all costs attributed to each project to enable cost recovery on projects
* Any and all other duties and tasks assigned
Additional Duties & Responsibilities:
* Budget and cost planning, cost management.
* Design management and coordination.
* Contract administration.
* Team member of the procurement and tender for consultants & contractors.
* Health & safety management on the projects.
* Quality management of the projects.
* Project documentation and reporting tools.
Key Performance Measures:
Complex/high profile project delivery
Compliance with Health and Safety legislation.
High customer satisfaction survey rating.
On time and on budget closures of projects
Project documentation including drawings and handover certificates at 100%
* Firm knowledge of construction, architecture and MEPH services
* Firm knowledge and previous experience in industrial new build projects
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with executive level internal & external clients
* Organizational & detailed-oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage differing needs of the business.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, basic knowledge of MS Office
* Independent, resourceful, possess keen ability to learn and with excellent work ethics.
* Ability to multi-task working within a team structure and independently.
* Assumes complete responsibility for assignments of moderate complexity and continues to aggressively improve skill base.
This organisation are a leading professional services and investment management firm specialising in real estate. They have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 102,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, they also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why they’re committed to their purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. They’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for their clients, their people and their communities.
Their core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything they do and they’re honoured to be recognised with awards for their success by organisations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve their full potential is important to who they are today and where they’re headed in the future. And they know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help them think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where people succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Their Total Rewards program reflects their commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. Join them and develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences
Or check similar jobs