Job Title: French & Spanish Teacher**
Apply on Partner Site
**Salary: £(Apply online only) per day**
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate and motivated French & Spanish Teacher to join a fantastic team with state-of-the-art resources. If you are committed to inspiring students with your knowledge of French & Spanish and are looking for your next role in Nuneaton, then we want to hear from you!
Our client is a reputable institution renowned for its supportive and motivated team. The school is equipped with modern facilities and resources, providing a conducive environment for both teaching staff and students. They are focused on creating a supportive, inclusive, and stimulating learning environment where every student can reach their full potential.
- Deliver dynamic, engaging lessons in French and Spanish to key stages 3 and 4 students
- Develop and provide educational plans to cater to the individual needs of each student
- Encourage positive student behaviour, in and outside the classroom
- Track students' progress and provide feedback
- Collaborate with the team to plan, prepare and review the school’s curriculum.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Proficiency in French and Spanish
- Previous experience teaching French and Spanish to key stages 3 and 4
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Ability to motivate and engage students
- Must be able to work in the UK.
**Location Specific Benefits:**
- Conveniently located in Nuneaton, with excellent transport links
- An opportunity to work in a culturally rich and diverse area
- Access to local amenities and places of interest
- A supportive and friendly community.
If you are a passionate and dedicated French & Spanish Teacher, this is an excellent opportunity to enhance your teaching career. Please apply today to be considered for this fantastic role!
(Note: We are committed to the safeguarding of students, and all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS or be willing to undertake one.)
Or check similar jobs