This role sits within our Supported Housing function which delivers quality accommodation-based support for vulnerable young people. Our range of services are Commissioned by the Local Authority and this is an exciting opportunity to work within an established Management Team along with our LA Partners.
Apply on Partner Site
Reporting to our Mentoring Manager, the Senior Service Manager will manage day to day delivery of quality supported housing services. Coordinating the team at the service, you will be responsible for interview and selection, supervision and development activities and allocation of residents between Coaches/Project Workers, allowing for an even distribution of caseloads. You will provide statistical monitoring reports and ensure that relevant administrative systems, vital to the effective management of the services as per policy practice and guidelines are maintained and that contractual obligations are met. You will ensure service delivery in alignment with the Supported Housing Strategy and Supported Housing Growth Plan, and promote the service through marketing activities and networking, working closely with key agencies and local businesses.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have experience of working in a similar environment.
* Have a comprehensive knowledge of the supported housing sector, funding frameworks, government policy and support services.
* Have a thorough working knowledge of support planning and assessing risk.
* Be able to work positively and creatively with residents who needs can be complex and challenging.
* Have effective people management skills, able to positively influence and motivate a team.
* Have comprehensive knowledge of housing and benefits advice.
* Have a thorough understanding of safeguarding issues for vulnerable members of our communities, and managing risks associated with safeguarding.
* Have excellent numeracy, literacy and communication skills, able to produce objective and concise reports.
* Have good time management and be able to work under pressure whilst managing a complex caseload and conflicting priorities.
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Check, satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
Stonewater is a leading housing provider. We manage around 36,000 homes, serving 78,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation, with an ambitious house-building programme.
Our mission is to provide quality homes and services for people whose needs are not met by the open market.
We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 talented colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people’s lives.
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace. We are a Disability Confident employer.
Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?
Stonewater reserve the right to bring the closing date forward should enough quality applications be received prior to the current closing date
Or check similar jobs