FAO Plant Inspection experts...
Apply on Partner Site
Our client is industry leading name in the field of multi-disciplined engineering consultancy, specifically asset management solutions, specialising in asset integrity and minimising risk.
They are looking to hire a industry specialist in the position of Multi-Discipline Plant Inspector.
As a Multi-Discipline Plant Inspector you will join the business to support our internal teams, existing client base, and assisting to bring new clients on board.
This role requires you to be the primary contact their client base therefore, a high level of professionalism and technical proficiency will be require
The Responsibilities of the Multi-Discipline Plant Inspector:
* Inspection of pressure vessels, pipework, storage tanks and other process equipment.
* Forming a key interface with the client to offer assessments and recommendations on the condition of the inspected equipment, the remedial work, repairs, maintenance or modifications that may be required.
* To act as the Client's focal point on client sites for which you are the designated Inspector, ensuring effective client management, issue resolution, and promoting reach-back to other disciplines within the business to offer a comprehensive service.
* Creation and amendment of Written Schemes of Examination (WSE).
* Writing, signing and issuing of:
* Inspection Reports
* Supplementary Inspection Reports
* Imminent Failure/Danger Notification Forms
* Movement Reports
Ideal background of the Multi-Discipline Plant Inspector:
* Minimum of 8 years experience working within Inspection.
* Must be qualified to relevant Inspection body standards, such as API and/or EEMUA.
* Higher Level qualification desirable. Experience working in the Inspection field on a Petrochemical site, or a Plant Engineering role are also encouraged to apply.
* Proven experience of Inspection within all of client's key disciplines, such as Piping, Pressure Vessels, Tanks and Relief Systems.
* Experience working on a variety of jobs whilst unsupervised and confident in error-free report writing.
* Experience of specifying Inspection intervals in accordance with approved codes and current Written Schemes of Examination.
Competencies of a Multi-Discipline Plant Inspector:
* API-570 Piping Inspection, API-510 Pressure Vessel Inspection, API-653/EEMUA 159 Tank Inspection
* Desirable – API-580 Risk Based Analysis
* Desirable – PCN Level 2 for Ultrasonic Testing, Eddy Current Testing and CSWIP 3.0/3.1.
* A valid, full UK Driving Licence.
* Very strong interpersonal skills, organisational agility and well-developed influencing skills, ideally in client facing roles, as well as the ability to coach and mentor junior inspectors.
* A proven record of delivering technical customer services to high standards.
* Able to meet deadlines to an efficient standard.
To protect people, the environment and community by providing technically excellent services to support managing the integrity of assets in the fields of Materials, Mechanical Engineering, Inspection,Process Engineering and Process Safety.
For more information on this vacancy or to discuss your wider job search, please call Kevin Stokes directly on the below contact details.
This vacancy is being advertised by Teespro Recruitment Ltd, our services are that of an Employment Agency & Business
Or check similar jobs