I`m looking for people to work in a food manufacturing company in Wimbledon. The company produces pre-made sauces for restaurants (cheese sauce, curry sauce, Bolognese sauce, etc)
Apply on Partner Site
The job is in their food production and warehouse unit. Full training is provided and you will be expected to work in all areas of the business.
The position includes a mixture of tasks and you must be willing to do all and any of these when required as they cross-train everyone.
* Pot Wash
* End-of-day cleaning
* It`s a temp-to-perm position.
* You start working through the agency for 3 months and starting pay is £10.42.
* After going permanent with the company, it goes up to £11 and £11.50 after 6 months.
* Monday to Friday, an average of 35-40 hours weekly.
* Shift work (7-9 hours shifts at various times)
* Earliest shifts can start at 7 am
* Late shifts might finish at 8 pm
* Can-do attitude, willing to learn.
* Good English language.
* Excellent personal hygiene.
* Team player, listen to instruction well.
* It`s a high-risk environment with strict health & safety rules, therefore you must follow the procedure at all times.
* MUST BE FLEXIBLE WITH SHIFT WORK
* All training provided.
* Full uniform provided.
* Staff meal provided.
* Progression opportunity
Or check similar jobs