Quantity Surveyor - Consultancy
Apply on Partner Site
£50,000 to £80,000
My client runs a successful national private practice that has successfully expanded and diversified its service offering to include Quantity Surveying, Project Management , Employer’s Agent and Fund Monitoring.
They are currently on the lookout for a PQS with at least 4-5 years prior experience. The ideal candidate will be close to the Plymouth area (or willing to commute to Plymouth on working pattern to be agreed).
* Specific sector experience not essential but good broad exposure to multiple sectors would be a bonus.
* Ability to interface directly with clients is crucial.
* Ideally recently qualified and looking for next step in career or about to sit APC – we can offer guidance/support regarding this.
* Feasibility studies
* Cost estimates
* Schedules of Works
* Bills of Quantities
* JCT and NEC Contracts
* Final Accounts
* Risk Management
* Value Management
* Production of Tender Documentation, assessment and reporting on tender returns
* Experience of running both smaller projects (<£1m) and larger multi-million pound projects
* Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently in a self-motivated manner and prioritise workload accordingly
* Understanding the implications of health and safety regulations and CDM
* Developing and maintaining our reputation through developing business opportunities
* Ensure the quality and timeliness of service delivery to our Clients, acting as primary contact to help build Client confidence
Or check similar jobs