We are now recruiting on behalf of our client, based in the Harworth area fora Fork Lift Truck Driver, for an immediate start. This is initially an on-going temporary role, with a view to becoming successful. Working days and afternoons on a rotational basis
Apply on Partner Site
The positions are currently available working on a 2 shift rotational basis. The shifts are 06:00 to 14:30 and 14:00 to 22:30, Monday to Friday
* Working in both a warehouse and yard environment
* Loading and unloading vehicles, using a Fork Lift Truck (Counterbalance)
* Some manual labour will be required from time to time.
What we are looking for
* An enthusiastic and hard working attitude combined with the ability to work as part of a team, as well as on own initiative.
* Forklift truck double handler attachment experience is essential
* At least two years work experience in a busy warehouse.
* Good numeracy skills and able to understand written documentation.
* Able to work overtime at short notice and occasional Saturdays, when required.
* Able to work days and afternoons on a rotational basis
What's in it for you
* Pay £12.00 to £13.40 an hour (DOE) Plus weekly attendance bonus and overtime
* Initially a temporary role,with a view to becoming permanent
* Further training opportunities
Or check similar jobs