Due to successfully winning more projects in the Region and increased workload, we are now on the lookout for an additional Contracts Manager for our Southern Region and ideally located around the Hampshire/Berkshire/West Sussex area.
Apply on Partner Site
At Jackson we are dynamic, innovative and focused, supported by an inclusive and fun company culture. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity, and the quality we deliver. As a result, our people get to enjoy working on some of the most exciting and varied projects. We want our people to succeed both in work and life and to support this we promote a healthy, productive, and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
* Provide operational, strategic, and contractual direction to the project teams.
* Oversee HSQE performance for projects.
* Keep close links to the contracts by visiting each site as required.
* Monitor performance against programmes and resource requirements.
* Maintain and develop strong client links on each contract.
* Attend progress meetings.
* Attend monthly contract CVR meetings with Regional Director.
* Support the Regional Director in implementing regional and company initiatives and strategies.
* Development of project staff through use of the PDR process.
* Capture and share best practice and lessons learned.
* Keep Reginal Director appraised of potential issues and future work opportunities.
* Maintain high levels of team morale and promote team building events.
Are you the person we are looking for?
The successful candidate will need to have experience in civil engineering on infrastructure projects, including highways, structures and earthworks. Experience of working on schemes worth up to £25M would also be desirable.
We’re after a team player who has excellent communication and people skills who have the ability to manage change.
Already experienced as a Contracts Manager or Project Manager looking for the next step in your career, you will have a relevant industry qualification (HND/ HNC/ BEng) or equivalent and an up to date SMSTS qualification, and appropriate CSCS card.
We also offer some fantastic perks!
We don’t just offer a great place to work with a supportive, family atmosphere. We also offer:
* Life assurance cover (4x annual salary)
* Company car or car allowance
* Company pension scheme (we match up to 6%)
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (with an option of buying more holiday)
* The ‘great escape’ – leave off 2 hours early every Friday
* Extensive training programmes
* Cycle-to-work scheme
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Employee benefits platform
* Free on-site parking
* Company social calendar
* Regular fun days and a broad range of charity events
* A supportive business that genuinely wants to help you progress in your career.
* ‘The Great Escape’ – leaving work early every Friday!
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We also place high importance on our inclusive recruitment policy and will do our very best to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process. Please do let us know if you require any additional assistance or adjustments.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within two weeks please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Or check similar jobs