Apply on Partner Site
Due to continued high demand my client has an immediate requirement to recruit an Electrician to join a small, friendly team tasked with delivering industrial projects around the Belfast area and occasionally further afield.
To meet our client’s requirements you will need to be a fully certified electrician with a minimum of 3 years' experience in an industrial environment and a full driving licence. This role will be 37.5 hours a week with occasional overtime, and a fully expensed van will be provided.
* Installation and maintenance of electrical systems and equipment
* Carry-out technical planned preventative maintenance and reactive tasks, complying with H&S governance, legislation and institutional standards.
* Providing competent fault-finding and accurate fault diagnoses in industrial environments
* Identify and resolve electrical problems and take steps for long term solutions
* Involvement in ad-hoc projects
What you'll have:
* Qualified to City & Guilds, BTEC ONC / HNC, JIB Approved electrician or NVQ Level 3 equivalent
* Minimum 3 years experience working in Industrial environments
* Good knowledge of Electrical Installation Regulations & associated legislative standards, with a working knowledge of Building Regulations
* Ability to read electrical drawings and fault-find to component level
* Able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy/attention to detail
* Ability to work to deadlines and targets
* Awareness of Health and Safety
* Fault finding and fault diagnosis skills
* Effective communicator
* Full driving licence
For more information please contact Steve on (phone number removed)!
Or check similar jobs