Perhaps you’re currently an account executive looking for that next step up and challenge?
Apply on Partner Site
Or maybe you’re currently working in-house, and you want to experience the pace and excitement of working agency side dealing with multiple, cutting-edge clients?
We’re searching for a creative and confident full time PR account executive with good media relationships and excellent written communications skills.
If you find your saying ‘Yes’ to all the above, then this could be the perfect opportunity!
* Developing and executing PR plans
* Acting as day-to-day contact for some clients
* Implementing creative and integrated PR campaign
* Managing client social media content and engagement
* Creating strong compelling media and communications content
* Pro-active pitching to trade, national and broadcast media
* Supporting on new business pitches
* English language fluency: You need to have excellent written and spoken English.
* Presentation skills
* At least 2 years’ experience working with a PR agency
* Strong interpersonal skills: you will need to be approachable, friendly and empathetic.
* Strong organisation and time-keeping skills
* 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
* Flexible hybrid working
* Incredible working environment in the heart of Cheltenham
* Fantastic, friendly, close-knit team
* Clear progression, training, development & career planning
Please contact Fran at i2i Recruitment for IMMEDIATE consideration!
For more information on this unrivalled opportunity please get in contract with Francesca at i2i Recruitment today. If you haven't heard back on your application within 5 day’s, then please assume you've been unsuccessful
Or check similar jobs