Apply on Partner Site
Monday - Friday
07:00 - 16:15
£11.50 per hour
* Reporting to the QC manager.
* Maintain excellent customer service and ensure all goods in are to the standard requied.
* Widespread responsibilities so flexibility is a must. Could be assisting with checks on items from suppliers that have history of bad batches, items that have manufacturing issues or assessing the quality of stock for customers.
* Picking and Packing.
* Work in a safe and considerate way.
* Fast pace and work to deadlines.
* Con work individually and as part of a team.
* Taking care of company equipment and ensuring they are working and on charge at the end of your shift.
* Completing tasks set by Management.
* General housekeeping.
* Carrying out any training required.
Our client is asking for someone who has Warehouse experience and a keen eye for detail due to the nature of the role.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please call Jake on (phone number removed).
Just at the moment, we are seeing a massive upturn in applications. Please be aware that more than ever we are needing to shortlist heavily and that it may not be possible for us to come back to you if your details do not match the needs of our client on this vacancy.
*First Base Employment is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to both clients and candidates and building our business through personal recommendations.
*Do you know someone for this role? Refer a friend and earn high-street vouchers (Terms & conditions apply)
Or check similar jobs