Field based Biomedical Engineer required for West Midlands
Apply on Partner Site
Full UK driving licence required
Minimum 3 years Biomedical experience in the service and repair of medical equipment such as Patient monitoring, diathermy's (electro surgery units), Theatre tables, Defibrillator's, Infusion & volumetric devices and ideally Anaesthesia equipment.
Purpose of the role
To provide daily repair, preventative maintenance and asset management of medical devices within various hospital locations whilst ensuring outstanding customer support and building long term relationship.
* Perform schedules preventive maintenance (PM) on medical equipment as per manufacturer's guidelines.
* Complete repairs as required on medical equipment as per manufacturer's guidelines
* Complete associated admin needed to close repairs and PMs
* Travel to various sites as required to perform Corrective and Preventive Maintenance
* Maintain safe working practices within the hospital environment
* Exceed contract KPI's to ensure customer satisfaction
* Work to maintain a high standard of customer service and protect your health and safety as well as that of your colleagues, our customers and members of the public. Promptly raise any concerns regarding potential violations of the policies.
* Maintain spare part stock wherever necessary
* Directly support the Site/Team Leader as needed
* Liaise with 3rd party suppliers for spare part and contract quotations Key accountabilities
* Attend customer meetings when required
* Seek opportunities to grow the business
* Review ways to improve productivity and reduce operating expenditure. Performance indicators
* Exceed contract KPI's to ensure customer satisfaction.
HNC in Electrical Electronic Engineering or equivalent
Qualification in Engineering, electronics or medical technologies such as biomedical engineering
Or check similar jobs