GLOBAL RECRUITMENT & HR SPECIALISTS ACROSS THE PLASTICS, PACKAGING, PETROCHEMICALS, CHEMICALS, ENERGY AND RECYCLING SECTORS SINCE 1975
Apply on Partner Site
Sales Manager UK
Job ref: JH /60128
Function: Sales and Marketing
Location: UK Homebased
Our client is part of a global network of companies and manufactures thermoplastic compounds, from multiple sites around the world.
· An integral part of the sales team, supporting the achievement of sales targets, both in new markets and with existing nominated accounts.
· Ensure a targeted level of customer contact and prospecting, to maintain existing business and to report on new market opportunities, customer satisfaction, market intelligence and competition activity.
· Customer development and sales with a focus on new markets.
· Management of defined existing customers, ensuring annual sales budgets are achieved.
· Promote the product portfolio to new customers and ensure new products/product lines are introduced, where applicable.
· In conjunction with the leadership team, negotiate prices/contracts, in line with the pricing strategy.
· Manage and deploy the most efficient customer support, with close liaison to the technical team.
· Production and submission of monthly Sales Forecast and Project reports.
· Expert knowledge in plastic material and processes, in particular injection moulding.
· Specific experience in glass polypropylene and polyamide glass fibers would be of great interest but is not essential if the candidate has a wider polymer knowledge.
· Proven sales experience driving new business and retaining existing customers.
· Experienced in technical project-based sales from concept through to delivery.
For reasons of better legibility, the simultaneous use of the language forms male, female and diverse (f/m/d) is avoided. All personal designations apply equally to all genders.
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union. Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Why select Listgrove?
· Five Decades of Market Intelligence
· Unrivalled Industry Networks
· Recognised International brand
· HR Qualified Professionals
MEET WITH LISTGROVE AT THE FOLLOWING EXHIBITIONS in 2024:
NPE Orlando USAm, Hispack Barcelona, FIP Lyon, Compounding World Expo Brussels, Scanpack Gothenburg
Recruiting business leaders and functional specialists with the skills and knowledge to deliver a sustainable future.
Performance through People.
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: (phone number removed)
Or check similar jobs