Are you an aspiring ambitious quality engineer with a passion for powertrains and pushing the industry in a greener more sustainable direction?
Apply on Partner Site
Arden White is looking for a quality engineer to join our powertrain client on their journey, pushing the boundaries of technology.
What will you be doing?
* Monitor production processes and audits
* APQP and PPAP activities
* Defect disposition analysis, scrap and rework analysis
* Root cause analysis
* Internal quarantine and scrap reviews
What will I need?
* 3+ years of experience within a Quality Engineering position.
* Knowledge of alumninium CNC machining
* Strong knowledge within continuous improvements and lean initiatives.
* Demonstrated experience in automotive PPAPs / APQP
* Experience of using Quality tools (8D, 5Why, Ishikawa, etc.)
* Solid background within ISO9001 standards.
The role offers great salary and benefits and the opportunity to join a business steeped in history in the motorsport sector.
However, if this role is not for you, but you know some who may be interested, please forward this email on to them. If you recommend anyone to us, and we then place them into work, we can send you vouchers as part of our referral award scheme.
Arden White is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.
Google: Motorsport Jobs Arden White
Or check similar jobs