Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer – Salary is £42,500K (PLUS OT & Company Benefits)
Apply on Partner Site
Shifts: 3 Shift Pattern
* Company Pension contribution of 8%
* Life Assurance
* Long Standing Employer
* 25 Days Holiday, PLUS Bank Holidays
* Free on-site Car Parking
* Company Sick Pay Scheme
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with my client, who is a leading manufacturer in their niche, who are currently looking for 2 experienced maintenance engineers due to growth.
They ideally are looking for someone with robotics experience who is looking for a long standing career and to join a company for the long run, to progress.
We are looking for an Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer to fulfil a permanent position.
This position requires experience of working within a high volume, high demanding manufacturing industry.
Skills & Requirements of a Maintenance Engineer:
* HNC / HND / ONC Maintenance Qualification (Time Served)
* To have worked in some form of high demanding manufacturing industry (ideally FMCG / Automotive)
* PPM System experience
* Robotics Experience, such as KUKA, Fanuc, Yaskawa
* Knowledge and hands of experience with PLC’s
* Electrical Breakdowns – Strong Skill Set
* Strong skill set of working with robotics’
* Fault Finding and repair Electrical breakdowns.
* Team player and hands-on approach.
* Act to reactive maintenance problems.
* To drive KPI’s.
* Rectification of PLC’s.
* Ability to build relationships with internal departments and teams.
Why Should You Apply?
* Fantastic Opportunity to join a Global Manufacturer.
* Fantastic company benefits
* Be part of a positive working environment.
* Competitive salary as well as job security
Or check similar jobs