Trainee Recruitment Consultant – £23,000 + Commission – Leeds
Apply on Partner Site
Are you a fantastic professional who wants to maximise your earning potential working in an amazing business? Well read on…
Maze Recruitment Group are specialists in Education Recruitment, placing primary, secondary and SEN Teachers and support staff into mainstream and special schools across Yorkshire. Such roles could be short term sickness, long term absence or even permanent.
We are looking for a graduate to join us as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to provide a range of comprehensive recruitment services to our client schools, teachers and support staff.
We are offering a full time, permanent role as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant with a competitive salary and uncapped bonus, pension and hybrid working. Due to the nature of our business our working hours are 7.30am until 5.30pm. However, we enjoy reduced hours and flexible working during the school holidays (usually 7am – 1pm, 8am – 2pm or 9am – 3pm).
We offer a uniquely fun environment, flexibility in reward for your hard work, plus numerous perks to include lunches out on every birthday, a day off for your birthday, Christmas off without using annual leave, personal and professional development AND MORE! You will be given a clear career path to develop into a Recruitment Consultant, Senior Consultant and Lead Consultant where you can start to build your own team.
The role will involve business development using our tried and tested strategies, account management of lovely clients (we don’t accept anything else) and working closely with candidates to find them their perfect role. Running your own desk is like running your own business.
We will give you all the tools, training and support you need to be successful in this role and you just need to have the following;
* Ideally some work experience in a sales role (ideally within professional services).
* Degree qualification, ideally in a business-related subject.
* Exceptional customer service skills and telephone manner.
* Confidence in dealing with people over the phone and face to face.
* Drive and determination.
* A proactive and tenacious approach.
* A fantastic sense of humour.
* Integrity, work ethic and desire to do right by others.
Shortlisted candidates can expect the following process;
* Initial informal telephone conversation.
* Second stage competency & values interview.
* Profile exercise to make sure this is the right role for you.
* Meet the team.
Working successfully in our team isn’t just a job, it’s an opportunity to realise your potential, change your life and learn skills that will render you employable by ANYONE in the future!
Get in touch with your CV to apply
Or check similar jobs