Prime Life are on the lookout for passionate and dedicated care professionals to join our friendly team as a Care Assistant, on a full time basis.
Apply on Partner Site
This role will be based at Springhill Care Home in Accrington. The home has been specially designed to cater to the every need of 116 residents, living with a range of physical, age related and mental health conditions that require dignified support from our caring team. It is essential that candidates for this role are therefore patient, understanding and respectful of our resident’s individual abilities.
Benefits of becoming our Care Assistant:
This role offers great work life balance, with regular set shift patterns between the hours of 8pm and 8am, across a 7-day working week. In return for your commitment to our residents, we can offer range of excellent benefits including;
- Hourly rates of pay ranging from £10.63 - £10.90 per hour dependent upon qualification level
- Opportunities to learn and progress with the support of our dedicated Quality Matters team
- Fully funded DBS
- Comprehensive Holiday Pay scheme that rewards you for your commitment to care
- Fantastic Refer a Friend scheme, offering up to £250 per successful candidate!
Responsibilities of our Care Assistant include:
- Assisting residents with their personal hygiene and retiring to bed for the evening
- Completing routine welfare checks throughout the night to ensure residents are safe and well
- Supporting residents to dine and maintain good nutrition and hydration as required
- Encouraging residents to mobilise safely around the home, with the support of mobility aids and specialist equipment
- Providing friendship and companionship to residents
- Maintaining accurate and timely written records and completing documentation
- Being a part of a multi-disciplinary team and engaging with other care professionals, as and when required, to promote the health and well-being of our residents
- Welcoming family members to the home and assisting with enquiries
What we’re looking for in our Care Assistant:
To be successful within this role, you will have a genuine caring nature and a desire to make a real difference for our residents. Though prior experience as a Care Assistant or Support worker is desirable, this is not essential as full training is provided. Typically, our residents live with age related conditions, life-limiting health conditions, mental health conditions and physical disabilities that require dignified support from our care team. It is essential that candidates for this role are therefore patient, understanding and respectful of our resident’s individual abilities.
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Care Assistant please click ‘apply’ today, and we’ll ensure to be in touch
Or check similar jobs