Blair West is working in partnership with HC-One as they look to add a newly qualified Tax Manager to their finance team.
Apply on Partner Site
This is a role reporting to an experienced Group treasurer where you will support the business with corporate, indirect and direct taxation issues.
* Working with external tax advisers to ensure the Group is compliant with corporate and indirect tax legislation.
* Support the Board in strategic corporation tax planning for the wider HC-One Group.
* Advise the Group on strategic indirect tax planning.
* Preparing tax returns.
* Submitting tax returns.
* Answering tax computation queries as set by external auditors.
* Liaising with HMRC on various tax matters.
* Researching and analysing tax legislation on a frequent basis.
* Helping the Group to understand and implement any changing legislation in tax.
You'll be the ideal candidate for this position if you have:
* Qualified in accounting or tax accounting (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CTA or ATII).
* The ability to take on, and preferably enjoy, new challenges.
* The ability to negotiate with others in a calm manner.
* The ability to be diplomatic in certain situations.
* An ability to solve complex and varied problems.
* Good communication skills.
* The ability to be adaptable.
The benefits included with this opportunity:
* 4 weeks full sick pay / 4 weeks half pay (or SSP if higher).
* 5% matched pension scheme (Standard Life).
* 2 x salary life assurance.
* Single Cover Private Medical Insurance.
* Discretionary bonus Scheme of up to 5% of annual salary.
Blair West is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and inclusion at every stage of the recruitment process. We are committed to fairness, equality, and ongoing diversity training for our team to give our candidates and clients a feeling of belonging during a process with us. If you require reasonable adjustments at any stage during a process with us, please speak to your consultant
Or check similar jobs