Apply on Partner Site
Contracts Manager - Mobile - Berkshire
Do you want to join a rapidly expanding, forward thinking and agile organisation that provides an opportunity to grow together?
If you have ambitions to play a key part in driving our business forwards, then we want you to join us at an exciting time of development and growth to realise your full potential.
Here at BJF, we have a fantastic opportunity to join our exciting and expanding construction biased business, where YOU can help support the FM division as a contracts manager.
Working with a large portfolio of public and private sector clients, our UK based organisation comprises of several divisions including Mechanical & Electrical, Construction, Projects, Reactive, FM, Small Works and other associated trades
Health and Safety
Ensure BJF Group and the client’s SSOW, H&S policy and procedures are in place and followed.
Ensure accident prevention programme/process is in place.
Ensure incidents accidents and near misses are recorded and reported in accordance with BJF Group and clients reporting system.Operational Delivery
Plan and execute efficient delivery of all Planned Maintenance tasks to ensure both statutory and mandatory Compliance.
Develop, manage and co-ordinate a process to continually review the service suppliers to ensure the required standard is achieved in accordance with BJF Group and the client’s policy and procedures.Operations – Reactive Works
Ensure that the supply chain is managed in the provision of the contracted reactive maintenance service and resolve failures of performance.
Monitor and update clients CAFM system.
Provide management information to Line Manager and Support Manager on reported tasks and performance.
What you’ll bring:
You will need to have a mechanical or electrical background.
The Contract manager will manage the day to day contractual and operational delivery ensuring contractual compliance is achieved within the areas under their responsibility in line with BJF Group policy and procedures.
The contract manager will be a point of contact for the client facilities management team to provide technical support and advice to achieve contract delivery.
The Contract manager is also expected to provide leadership, management, and development of the contract, ensuring financial, and operational commitments are met and exceeded.
· Competitive Salary
· Annual Leave Entitlement: 33 days per annum (inclusive of bank holidays)
· Group Pension Scheme: Provided by Royal London to save for your future.
· Free Eyesight test: Specsavers
· Company Funded Health Cash Plan: helping you spread the cost of essential healthcare like, trips to the dentist.
· Remote GP Access: speedy access to a GP by telephone or online plus electronic prescriptions
· 24/7 EAP Service: free advice, counselling and support for you and your family whenever you need it.
· Discounted Gym Membership at more than 3,000 gyms across the UK.
· Free Eyesight test: Specsavers
· Better BJF Initiative: wellbeing and mental health champions readily available at work.
· Employee Referral Scheme: recommend a personal connection to us and claim a cash reward for their successful hire.
At BJF we look for people who seek:
· A career that will challenge and motivate
· A flexible, supportive, and caring environment
· The opportunity to progress, make key decisions and own their future
· A high level of variety in day-to-day work life
TEAMS Values by BJF Group
Trusted Open, honest and transparent
Excellent The best in everything we do
Agile At the forefront of change
Motivated Driven to continuously improve together
Safe Supportive of everyone’s wellbeing
We are an equal opportunities employer, and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their sex; religious or similar philosophical beliefs; political opinion; race; age; sexual orientation; or, whether they are married or are in a civil partnership; or, whether they are disabled; or whether they have undergone, are undergoing or intend to undergo gender reassignment.
Awarded Silver Armed Forces Covenant Employer Recognition Scheme (2022)
Awarded ‘Management Team of the Year’ at the Surrey Kent Sussex (SKS(Apply online only) Awards (2022)
Finalists of the Southeast Construction Awards in the Best Construction Project and Best Construction Contractor categories. (2021)
Or check similar jobs