Apply on Partner Site
As a Cockpit Software Architect, you will play a pivotal role in designing and developing advanced software solutions for automotive cockpit systems. You will be responsible for creating software architectures that drive the next generation of in-vehicle user interfaces, infotainment systems, and connected services. This role demands a deep understanding of software development, user experience design, and automotive technologies.
* Develop high-level software architectures for automotive cockpit systems, ensuring seamless integration of infotainment, navigation, connectivity, and user interface components.
* Design scalable, modular, and flexible software solutions that can adapt to evolving technology and customer requirements.
* Lead the day-to-day management of the Interior cockpit Engineering team.
* Lead component and system target QCD target setting, compatibility and adherence.
* Collaborate with UX designers to create intuitive and visually appealing user interfaces for in-car displays and control systems.
* Architect software solutions that enable seamless integration with external devices, smartphones, and cloud-based services.
* Ensure all failure mode avoidance activities, commodity planning, design progression and DVP testing is completed to achieve Final Engineering sign off in line with timing constraints.
* Achievement of objectives per project: deadlines, function, costs, quality, industrialization, design for manufacturing, mass etc
* Ensure compliance with automotive safety standards (such as ISO 26262) and cybersecurity requirements for in-vehicle systems.
* Achievement of maturity levels and deadlines according to quality gate for all projects
* Bachelor's, Master’s, or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
* Proven experience (typically 8+ years) in software architecture and development for automotive cockpit systems or related domains.
* Proficiency in programming languages such as C/C++, Java, or Python, and experience with embedded software development.
* Hands-on experience with tools like CANalyzer, CANoe, diagnostic tools
* Knowledge of CAN/LIN/Ethernet
* Familiarity with multimedia frameworks, communication protocols, and connectivity technologies relevant to automotive applications.
* Excellent problem-solving skills, creativity, and the ability to work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
* Strong communication skills and the ability to convey complex technical concepts clearly and concisely to diverse audiences.
Why Capgemini is unique
Competitive total reward package
We realize a Total Reward package should be move than just compensation. At Capgemini we offer range of core and flexible benefits and have a Peer Recognition Portal called Applaud.
Bring your whole self to work in an Inclusive environment
At Capgemini we don’t just believe in Diversity & Inclusion, we actively go out to making it a working reality. Driven by our core values and Active Inclusion Campaign, we build environments where you can bring you whole self to work.
Get the future you want
Growing clients’ businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask. But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industry experts. A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us reimagine what’s possible. It’s why, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world’s leading businesses. And it’s how you’ll gain the experiences and connections you need to shape your future. By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge and always pushing yourself to do better, you’ll build the skills you want. And you’ll use them to help our clients leverage technology to grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs. So, it might not always be easy, but making the world a better place rarely is. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organisation of 360,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2022 global revenues of €22 billion.
Get The Future You Want | Capgemini
Or check similar jobs