Mobile Technician (Birmingham) – Fulltime
Apply on Partner Site
A chance to work on the largest Infrastructure project in the UK, spanning over the next 8-10 years
Long-term work is available for the right candidates with the correct cards and tickets who want a stable job and income for the foreseeable future.
Must Drive and Clean Car Drivers Licence
On Offer :
* Rate of pay £31.89 per hour
* 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
* Training and upskilling paid for
* Safe working environment
* Free PPE
* Secure regular income
* Van Supplied
Overtime When Available:
* Monday – Friday – Time and a third after 10 hours
* Nights – Time & third
* Sat & Sunday and night all hours – Time and a half
Candidates must have:
The following experience/ skills are essential:
* Previous operational experience, and experience in Heavy Plant equipment maintenance, hydraulics and Diagnostics experience
* Previous experience in cranes and concrete equipment maintenance.
* Previous experience in cranes erection and dismantling, a bonus.
* Mechanical plant trades certificate
* Relevant CSCS or CPCS card
* IPAF Card, ideally 3A+3B
* Safety Critical Medical
* Manual Handling
* Driving Licence
So, if you want to work for a main contractor that cares about their tradesmen, then this is your opportunity to apply and join the project now!
Reliable Contractors Limited are passionate about Equality Diversity and Inclusion continuously working towards best practice and adhering to government legislation.
We are a firm believer in Fairness Inclusion and Respect
Or check similar jobs