Daily Supply Teachers
Apply on Partner Site
London Borough of Havering
Supply Desk is currently recruiting for dedicated Supply Teachers for Primary placements. Supply Desk would love to hear from Primary Teachers looking for more autonomy and flexibility in their daily routines for a host of day-to-day and shorter term placements. Supply Desk have over 20 years’ experience in Education Recruitment and work in a wide range of schools in the Havering area. Due to an increased demand Supply Desk would love to hear from newly qualified teachers looking to experience a wider variety of schools before settling into a long-term or permanent role, or experienced teachers looking to reclaim some flexibility in the diary.
What We Offer
• Regular and varied work in schools
• Highly competitive daily rates
• A friendly and professional team of experienced consultants on hand
• Additional CPD courses – optional
• Providing class cover in schools where required
• None of the typical responsibilities of a permanent member of staff- including planning
• PPA Cover responsibilities (if required)
• Marking the work of the students at the end of the day when requested
The Ideal Candidate
• Experience teaching in Primary schools in the UK
• Be available for calls in the morning and/or evenings for booking
• Have a flexible and professional approach to work
• Have good classroom management skills
• A good understanding of the UK curriculum
If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please apply now by sending your CV to (url removed). If you have any questions regarding this role or are looking for work in a similar position please contact Charlee on .
Visit for our list of vacancies in the East London & Essex areas.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check and be on the update service, which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Supply Desk are REC Gold Standard regulated putting us in the top 10% of agencies in the UK!
Or check similar jobs