Senior Quantity Surveyor
Apply on Partner Site
Are you an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor looking for a new opportunity within house building?
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Commercial Professional to join an award-winning developer on a permanent basis, working within an experienced Commercial Team, offering agile working.
* To provide efficient, effective, and accurate financial reporting on allocated sites.
* Procurement of sub-contractors
* Managing applications, certification, invoicing, and payments
* Ensure costed packages of work and materials are allocated and accounted for within financial reporting.
* Valuations, reconciliations, and final accounts
What you will need:
* Experience at a senior level, ideally within house building or a contracting environment.
* HNC or equivalent level 5 qualification is essential.
* Excellent IT skills, COINS will be advantageous.
* A full driving license is required.
Offering a competitive salary, car allowance, 27 days holiday allowance, plus bank holidays, professional memberships paid. Along with hybrid working, a mix of home, office and site.
If this is of interest, please call Jo Lambert to discuss in confidence.
Sphere Solutions are one of the South West & Wales market leaders in providing recruitment services to the built environment. With specialist consultants based in our regional offices (Bristol, Cardiff, Gloucester, Southampton and Plymouth) we fill vacancies daily with contractors, developers, civil engineers and their supply chain
Or check similar jobs