Electrically Biased Maintenance Technician
Apply on Partner Site
Salary Circa will be £40,000 PA
Shifts: Cont Shifts (4on4off)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a leading manufacturing company in the North East, who are looking for an experienced Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer / Electrically Bias. The company offer a fantastic benefits package:
- Long Standing Career (Stability, future progression opportunities)
- 20 days holidays plus bank holiday
- Pension Contribution
- Competitive OT rates
We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer, who is Multi Skilled, with an Electrically Biased background to fulfil a permanent position to report into the Maintenance Manager daily. This position requires experience of working within a Manufacturing industry, ideally food, packaging or FMCG.
Skills & Requirements of a Maintenance Engineer:
* HNC / HND / ONC Maintenance Qualification (Time Served)
* Experience of conveyors / packaging machines
* Work well both in a team and your own
* Reactive Maintenance
* PPM’s and projects
* 16th/17th/18th Edition
* Multi Skilled Abilities (Electrical and Mechanical)
* To ensure that the PPM is loaded into the schedule, ensuring equipment reliability.
* Communicate with various other departments, ensuring that all schedules are planned accurately. Delivering excellent customer service.
* Work in a data driven environment.
* Fault Finding and problem solving.
* Team player and hands-on approach.
* Act to reactive maintenance problems.
* Work on projects
* Promote and contribute to continuous improvement
Why Should You Apply?
* Fantastic Opportunity to join a company who offer opportunities for progression and pay real attention to their employees.
* Fantastic company benefits
* Be part of a positive working environment.
* Growing Company
Or check similar jobs