Role : Early Years 1:1 Teaching assistant
Apply on Partner Site
Start date : ASAP
Pay : £80-£95 per day
School Hours : 8.30am -4pm
We are looking for an experienced Early Years Teaching Assistant to support children on a 1:1 basis in Haringey. You will have a fantastic personality , prior Early Years’ experience and good knowledge of EYFS.
This role will be full time to join a lovely primary school in Haringey where staff are valued and supported. Staff are highly skilled practitioners and work together to get the best outcomes for pupils at the school.
Early Years TA Specification :
• Previous Nursery or Early years’ experience will be essential and previous experience working with special needs will be desired
• The successful candidate will have experience providing 1:1 support
• Have a relevant Early Years degree or qualification
Benefits of working at the school:
• The opportunity for a permanent contract
• Competitive daily rate up to £95 per day
• The opportunity to work in a ‘Good’ Ofsted rated school
• Join a great team
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency which aims to provide quality teaching and support staff in schools throughout Greater London. All of our current adverts apply to real vacancies.
Please be advised that this role requires a strong knowledge and understanding of safeguarding and child protection and that successful applicants must satisfy all background safer recruitment checks, including an enhanced DBS on the update service.
To be considered for this Early Years Teaching Assistant role in Haringey, please do not hesitate to send your CV to Nootpa Ali at GSL Education
Or check similar jobs