We at Orion Gas, are proud to work alongside some of the biggest Gas and Energy Providers in the industry, Join now and don’t miss out on 5k JOINING BONUS (conditions apply).
Apply on Partner Site
£45000pa will be YOUR salary for turning the ignition every morning.
£53400pa will be YOUR earnings for your work ethic. Including Health and Safety, Attendance and Customer Service bonuses.
£63000pa + will be YOUR earnings when you consistently hit our Premium Productivity Bonus. Our top fitters earning anywhere between £180 and £445 per week.
This really is an exciting time to work for Orion.
As one of our Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineers you will be responsible for the safe installation of Smart Meters, maintenance and removal of Smart Meters, whilst also responding to any maintenance or emergency appointments. We are looking for Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineers who are passionate about providing excellent customer service along with the safe installation in our customer’s homes.
For our Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineers broken down:
* £45000 basic salary for the minimum completion of 4 jobs per day.
* Productivity bonus. Price per job once 20 jobs are completed per week.
* Health and Safety bonus. Up to £3600pa. (£300 per month)
* Attendance bonus. Up to £3600pa. (£300 per month)
* Customer Service bonus. Up to £1200pa. (£100 per month)
* 33 days holiday inc bank holidays.
* Call out opitional. Market leading rates for engineers who wish to do call out.
* Recommend a friend scheme of up £500 per referral.
* Yearly anniversary gift.
* Fully racked and vented van, tools and fuel card supplied.
* Private Healthcare.
* Access to Perkbox, which provide a range of amazing reductions across a wide range of discounts and incentives including electronics, top retail brands, restaurants and takeaways.
What we are looking for from you:
* Hold current smart metering qualifications on CCN1/CMA1 and MET1 or the equivalent.
* Have previous MOCOPA experience, ideally with EUSR registration.
* Hold a current full UK driving licence.
* Have previous practical experience in a smart metering role of no less than 12 months.
* All offers of employment are subject to a DBS check.
* Experience, enthusiasm and the will to succeed.
What we expect:
* Safe working practices
* Honesty, reliability
* Strong work ethics
* Excellent customer skills
Orion are partners to the leading names of the energy industry in the uk with years of experience with Technical Managers and members of the team who started out fitting meters, we value our engineers and staff and we want to build our business with the help of knowledgeable hard working people within the industry, working with the known energy suppliers. We have the opportunity with growth and expansion across all our accounts and contracts.
Join the Orion Team as a Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineer, working on the contract that suits you best, with a growing portfolio of different contracts to work on.
By applying for this role please take a few moments to view our privacy notice on our website (www. orionelectrotech. com) which details how we retain and process your data. Alternatively, please give us a call so we can discuss this with you
Or check similar jobs