Apply on Partner Site
Role: HR Assistant – part time
Hours:- 21 hours per week
Our client is one of South Yorkshire’s leading firms of solicitors, based in Sheffield for over 200 years.
* Assist on a wide range of HR & training tasks.
* Supporting new starter and leaver processes.
* Arranging training for new and existing staff.
* Processing employee holidays.
* Maintaining staff files.
* Assisting on a wide range of recruitment tasks.
The successful candidate:
* Previous experience working in a HR team.
* Previous experience within an administrative and client facing role is essential.
* A friendly, pro-active, pragmatic personality
* Excellent communication skills
* Professional and confident manner
* Excellent client care skills
* Exceptional organisational skills & the highest regard for confidentiality.
Glu Recruit LTD are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as a recruitment agent in the hiring of this role.
Glu Recruit LTD ensure that all qualified applicants are considered for employment in the role that they have applied for, and any other suitable opportunity that we advertise without regard to age, belief, colour, ethnic/national origin, gender identity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or based on disability. If you require any additional support to apply for this role, or any other role that we advertise please contact us directly for assistance
Or check similar jobs