Head of Packaging
Apply on Partner Site
Do you want to work for a global FMCG business who hold the number one spot across different categories? The business lead in the Uk across snacking which is highly competitive so the need to add value through packaging innovation is very important.
You will lead the packaging program for one of their categories, ensuring the alignment of resources, skills and capabilities to deliver the innovation pipeline.
You will also implement the packaging materials sustainability strategy within this packaging category.
* Delivery of Packaging programme for the savoury portfolio, working closely with Marketing and Product Development
* Lead a team of Packaging professionals to identify and qualify new package design & development building blocks (materials, technologies, functionalities) to provide savoury Brands with superior consumer experience, on time, cost and quality.
* Lead the Efficiency pillar for the UK&I Packaging Development Strategy agenda. Defines and drives the R&D productivity strategy for full UK&I packaging portfolio including identification of future pipeline of cost out opportunities
* Budget management for the Savoury part of the packaging program.
* Work with marketing director/s and customer teams to drive formats programme (PFF) aligned to channel strategy for savoury portfolio to ensure optimised formats aligned to price points, consumer needs and shopper missions.
* Work across key internal interfaces (Operations, MKT, Procurement, SQSE) to reach the best collective efficiency, short term, midterm.
* Degree (or equivalent) in Packaging, Engineering.
* Technical mastery of packaging development (developing and implementing innovative packaging solutions, as an expert in multiple packaging technologies).
* Previous successful experience of developing, leading and delivering portfolio of projects combined with excellent communication, influencing and project management skills.
* High level of understanding of packaging/equipment interface and development tools with appropriate material, design, consumer research, analytical and supply chain insight
For more info get in touch with Dan @ Umami Search
Or check similar jobs