Residential Conveyancer/Conveyancing Solicitor
Apply on Partner Site
A highly regarded and supportive law firm is recruiting an experienced Residential Conveyancing Solicitor, Legal Exec or Licensed Conveyancer to join the established conveyancing team on a full time permanent basis. Hybrid working is available.
Solid opportunity for future development and progression to management. Salary is depending on experience.
• You will undertake a variety of quality freehold and leasehold cases, including sales, purchases, re-mortgages, equity release, shared ownership, right to buy, transfer of equity and lease extensions
• You will communicate with clients and third parties on all elements of the conveyancing transaction
• Full administrative support provided
• Full final sign off of the conveyancing process
• You MUST be a qualified Conveyancer – Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or Legal Executive
• Ideally have a minimum of 5 years’ conveyancing experience
• You will have experience managing a varied caseload from inception to completion
• You will be trustworthy, professional, and able to work well under pressure
• You must have knowledge and experience using all office applications
• You’ll be familiar with case management systems
Please apply for more information/to discuss the role further and for immediate consideration
Or check similar jobs