Senior IT Recruitment Consultant (360 Recruiter)
Apply on Partner Site
* This role is focused on bringing in new business, developing your own desk. We are a small family orientated firm, reporting to one onsite manager who will help guide you and push you to achieve more. Everyone helps cover each other and no client or requirement is ever left unattended.
* Act as an Account Manager, maintaining high-profile relationships with new and existing clients.
* Provide consultancy like services to clients, offering market insights, salary data, job spec creation and on-boarding assistance.
* Ability to manage volume recruitment for both permanent and contract vacancies.
* Experience with job board advertisements - extensive Boolean search knowledge and use of LinkedIn Recruiter.
* Gathering requirements – building strong relationships with stakeholders and hiring managers, attending conference calls for in-depth discussion around recruitment drives and helping firms to assess current infrastructure and where future roles lay best.
* Headhunting – resource via job boards, social media and networks to find highly qualified and skilled professionals, with specific skill sets to match client’s requirements precisely.
* Experienced in Negotiation, helping candidates and clients with salary, benefits and bonuses when accepting job offers.
* Ability to handle a sales environment, dealing with KPI's and targets and experience of meeting targets on a regular basis.
What We Offer
* We offer a no-threshold commission structure, ability to earn on everything you bill. Anywhere between 10-20% of billings on both permanent and contract placements.
* Rewards for hitting monthly/quarterly targets.
* A yearly bonus - uncapped! The more you make the business, the bigger the bonus.
* Benefits - 20-25 days holiday, Private Medical, Pension Contributions
* Staff days out - We do several mini events throughout the year like horse racing along with a great xmas do in London, with plenty of activities and fancy meals!
* Hybrid working - ability to work from home when required.
* Onsite Parking.
What We Want from You
* You need to be friendly, approachable, personable, driven, resilient, financially focussed, organised and a team player.
* Ideally 3 years+ experience in IT Recruitment, with knowledge of technical terms and languages.
* You must be able to bring something to the table. Existing clients that can allow you to hit the ground running!
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Or check similar jobs