We are working with a specialist healthcare communications agency who support global pharmaceutical clients in the field of infection. They are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join them on a permanent basis at their offices in Ely, Cambridgeshire.
Apply on Partner Site
Company values: Expertise, Reliability, Innovation, Communication and Accessibility.
This role would be perfect for someone with some digital marketing experience stepping into their first Digital Marketing Manager/Lead role. The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, executing, and managing comprehensive digital marketing campaigns, primarily focused on healthcare societies and events. Additionally, they will provide strategic input to enhance our digital marketing for business development purposes.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategies to promote healthcare societies and events, aiming to increase attendance, engagement, and visibility within the healthcare industry.
- Manage and optimize social media campaigns across various platforms (e.g., LinkedIn, X, Instagram ) to engage with target audiences and drive brand awareness.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business objectives and incorporate them into digital marketing strategies.
- Analyse data and provide insights to improve the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Business, or a health related field
- Proven experience in digital marketing, with a focus on healthcare or related fields.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms, email marketing, SEO, and other digital marketing tools.
- Experience with healthcare societies and events is desirable.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong project management and organizational abilities.
- Proficiency in using marketing software and analytics tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative thinking and the ability to generate innovative ideas.
What's on offer?
Based in central Ely , plenty of shops, cafes and restaurants.
Free parking near office
25 days holiday
Private Healthcare (BUPA)
Strong social aspect and fun company events
5 training days per annum
Low staff turnover
International travel for industry events
Please note: The team work 4 days a week in the office and 1 day a week flexi which can be remote. Your home working set up will be provided for Flexible Fridays - option to work at location of your own choice (WIFI reliant).
Relocators encouraged (75% of company have relocated for the role). Get in touch to discuss this further
Or check similar jobs