Our client is a well-established business, manufacturing high-end horticultural products to both the domestic and commercial markets.
Apply on Partner Site
They are currently seeking to appoint a Production Engineer to join their busy team at their depot near Stafford.
Main duties for the Production Engineer
* Devise and implement assembly and manufacturing process improvements.
* Proactively find ways to reduce waste, improve shopfloor layout and flow.
* Attend daily production meetings and support supervisors to implement process improvements.
* Document manufacturing and assembly processes (standardized work / SOPs) and provide training.
* Attend NPI meetings. Develop and implement processes for new product introduction.
* Support design engineers with implementation and introduction of of new products in a cost effective and tangible manner
* Detailed knowledge and understanding of lean manufacturing improvement processes.
* Excellent problem-solving skills with specific focus towards establishing root cause.
* Knowledge in manufacturing of mechanical products
* Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
Or check similar jobs