We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced SEN Teacher. You will be responsible for the planning and delivery of high-quality lessons within the national curriculum whilst meeting the complex SEMH needs of all pupils. This amazing new school supports pupils with Social, Emotional, and Mental Health needs (SEMH) and a range of diagnosis. This job is an excellent opportunity for an experienced teacher to help shape the growth and development of our clients' new provision and enrich the lives of their pupils.
Apply on Partner Site
Contract: Full Time, Term time only
The successful candidate should have the following:
* Hold a teaching qualification (QTS) or equivalent
* Have a strong basic education to a degree level
* Previous successful teaching experience
* Some previous experience working with pupils with SEMH within an Educational setting
* Experience in behaviour management and techniques
* Committed to professional development and willing to learn
* Must be willing to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check prior to commencing work.
You will receive:
* Occupational Sick Pay
* Pension Scheme
* Life Insurance
* Employee Discount Scheme
* Progression Opportunities
* A commitment to support your development in acquiring new skills through a wide range of professional opportunities
Due to the high volume of applications Recruited UK receives, we will make every effort to respond with feedback although this is not always possible.
If you have not been contacted within 5 days then, unfortunately, you have not been successful on this occasion but we may keep your details on file and contact you with future opportunities
If you feel you match the criteria above please apply
Or check similar jobs